Glance

Love is a consequence to understanding, admiration, Reality & Dreams..

Nov 25, 2008

Thoughts..


A Dream..

.


To be a grown up is a

matter that is beyond

your age or body

build..



Being a grown up

requires that you allow people to understand &

respect you with you being respectful for their brains,

minds & personalities..

.


A Moment..

.


We think sometimes

that the presence of

certain people around

us will change & add

a lot of things to our

life..!!



We tend to believe that they will bring us back to life,but the truth surprise

us, by time we realize that they came, they returned from their journey &

we still feel awkward about life...


.


A Reality...

.


You think I'm

negative, strange

& stubborn I'd like

to think that I'm

sarcastic & human in

all my Feelings &

Opinions..



Sorry if I'm not fitting to your Thoughts..


.


A Reminder


You can Listen to a person even without hearing his Voice....


.


A Disappointment..



Thanks for criticizing

me, when I needed the

most your support..


There are moments

that I think you always


consider my actions & words wronge..

You see my faults & forgive others..


Will I'm not always wronge I know people, I lived with them enough time to

wish that I can Live in solitude...


.





No comments: