Glance

Love is a consequence to understanding, admiration, Reality & Dreams..

Feb 9, 2009

Confilicts might precede Love..


It is amazing how our feelings
toward people change very fast
when we don’t know their true
nature, personal feelings & thoughts.

*


There is a wisdom in Arabic
says: don’t rush your self to
hate someone


because later on he\she might be your lover.



Also it is said:
Confilicts might precede love.


*


All are true words & I experienced them in my life & never learned my

lesson, may be because love is a very wide & complicated feeling that is

understood in different ways with different natures & for sure because

I’m a sensitive person who cares a lot about others.


It is important to give people the chance to reflect them selves, to give your

self the same chance to have a look around you & realize what is next,

how you can be yourself in this universe without melting in its relations &

confusion.


It is ok, I will have my ups & downs, I will laugh & I will cry like any other

human on this earth, but what really count is the good things that you leave

behind you, the good memories, reputation & likeness of some true friends

& hearts.


I’m who I’m, ambitious, creative, sensitive, thoughtful, a little moody &

romantic, I’m proud of who I’m & thankful for everything that have written

for me in life..



So don’t ever love or hate too much cause you will be surprised at the end..


.

9 comments:

lil.D said...

You know? since a very long time I didn't enjoy reading article as yours.

It is very touch! I felt myself in the words! especially when they ask me !! why do you treat people for that? don't you get enough? .. your words is the best reply:

"It is important to give people the chance to reflect them selves, to give your self the same chance to have a look around you & realize what is next, how you can be yourself in this universe without melting in its relations & confusion."

"I’m who I’m, ambitious, creative, sensitive, thoughtful, a little moody & romantic, I’m proud of who I’m & thankful for everything that have written for me in life.."


I love your words ~

Charisma said...

Thanks a lot dear,,


The best thing I can do is to

write something that make you

feel yourself within the world

of those words, it is how we

communicate although we don't

really know each other but sometime

we understand eachother just

through having the same feelings,

natures, thoughts & Moooooooooods

C u around

Keep on surprising me sis

Anonymous said...

For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to love,and a time to hate .

Always There are two thing that rattle the human skull: How do you hang on to someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

i know that most beatiful thing in the world cannot be seen or touched but feel in the heart , and in that time u will either hate or love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

* أجمل الكلمات أصدقها,
شكرا

Charisma said...

Ur words have touched my heart

"i know that most beatiful thing in the world cannot be seen or touched but feel in the heart"

really when we find the meaning

of the words in ur life it

gives u a new energy & power to

creat, give & feel of others..

lil.D said...

where are you Charisma?

lil.D said...

is there any chance I can get ur email to add u to my mailing group :) ?

Charisma said...

ya sure sis..

thats an honer for me..


just let me know how to send to u

lil.D said...

thoughts.transitions@gmail.com :)

Rationality said...

So true …
That is the nature of life, no one has no choice. We all have many choices and we all have the right to choose our route, we drew our life frames by our hands that involve our friends, education, fate…ect. And that all reflects how much are we intelligent and social by our way of reacting with life and merging with people as well, how can we give ourselves a shove when there is no one around, and how could we be patient when we pass through hard time, how could not we regret any social work that makes someone happy even if that person did not appreciate that help.
Life needs someone who understands its concepts a person who has the control for everything he/she has including the internal power and emotions. But those kinds of people who keep grumbling and grumbling claiming that life had oppressed them and they had never got any great chances, they just suffer with their woefulness and stuck with their backward notions forever and ended with a life bounded by fiascos.
What we should realize is without grief we would not appreciate the precious value of happiness, so pain is sweet sometimes isn't it? ^^
thanks for great words ^^