Glance

Love is a consequence to understanding, admiration, Reality & Dreams..

Feb 3, 2009

People should learn to listen rather than talk



There is a famous wisdom
in Arabic which says:
" Only the tree with
fruits which will be
thrown with stones"



The actual meaning
behind those wrods
is that people criticize
only the person who is known of his good behavior & who is liked by others..



The reason that really made me meantion this wisdom in particular
today is that I have been criticized for a decision that I have made in
work, who criticized me is a couple of co-workers, the amazing thing is
that I didn;t give it that much of attention when I heared because
I know what I was doing & after just few seconds of knowing what they
said about it their supervisior the one who helped me in the case commend
on my decision & action although I didn;t really have that much of
interaction with him at work since we work in different departments..



Alhamdo Lellah



Really "People should learn to listen rather than talk"



Yours


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

True words.. just drop such ppl behinde your back. they are unworthy the thinking and all. Thats something we all need to do even though we fail in that sometimes! Nice blog :) looking forward 4 more...

Tabor said...

Criticism is far less helpful than new ideas. You have learned a lucky lesson.

Charisma said...

Whisper..

My Dear friend I really adore ur presence around me..Keep the hight
spirit up..

Thanks sis

Charisma said...

Tabor..


Most people don;t realize that

they have to try to build rather

than to break down..


In life there is always helpful

lessons but people should see,

feel & recognize them..


Thanks for ur words & presence..

Anonymous said...

قلم ..!!


جسَّ الطبيبُ خافقـي

وقـالَ لي :

هلْ ها هُنـا الألَـمْ ؟

قُلتُ له: نعَـمْ

فَشـقَّ بالمِشـرَطِ جيبَ معطَفـي

وأخـرَجَ القَلَــمْ!

**

هَـزَّ الطّبيبُ رأسَـهُ .. ومالَ وابتَسـمْ

وَقالَ لـي :

ليسَ سـوى قَلَـمْ

فقُلتُ : لا يا سَيّـدي

هـذا يَـدٌ .. وَفَـمْ

رَصـاصــةٌ .. وَدَمْ

وَتُهمـةٌ سـافِرةٌ .. تَمشي بِلا قَـدَمْ !



all teh best with your new site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Charisma said...

كل الشكر على الكلمات التي

لطالما أحببتها

وتمتعت بمعانيها

ولكن


لم الغموض..وددت لو اعرف من أنت


Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

ليست غموض,,,,,,,,,فقط حرية.

Charisma said...

وأنا أحترم هذه الحرية..

ولكني أتوق لمعرفة الهوية..

أليس من حقي..

Anonymous said...

. لم اقصد حريه بمعناها التقليدى

و لكن حريه التعبير مع نسيان الهويه




انا احترم هذة الحرية
و لكني اتوق لمعرفة الهوية...

الرد ايضآ لم يخلوا من الشعر و آدابة كل الشكر,,,,